Introducing Click & Collect
May 28th 2020
The CCF website has been updated to provide an increased scope of ordering channels for customers, enabling a more flexible all round service. Credit account customers now have the ability to place Click and Collect orders online giving us time to prepare orders safely, ahead of a contactless collection.
Click and Collect Process
1. Browse our extensive range of products and start adding them to your order
2. Submit order and wait for your confirmation, either by phone or email
3. Only travel to branch once you have received confirmation that your order is ready to collect
4. Phone the branch on arrival and do not enter the Trade Counter
5. Contactless collection on all orders
- Our Trade Counters will be closed so please ensure that any fixings or accessories are included in your initial collection order as additions will not be possible on arrival.
- To minimise the number of people on site, our gates may be closed, please call the branch on arrival.
- We want to ensure colleague and customer safety so a 2m distance must be maintained at all times.
- We will no longer be accepting cash, including for settling accounts. If you have an online account with us you will be able make payments towards any outstanding invoices through the CCF website.
- A signature will not be required for collection of goods.
- All orders will need to be self-loaded. We will only be able to handle products where we can maintain a 2m distance while doing so.
- Collection and delivery notes will be placed on materials to allow a 2m distance to be maintained.
To find out more about the new ways of trading with CCF, watch the video below.