Earthwool Frametherm Insulation Roll by Knauf is a resilient, non-combustible product for timber frames. Used for friction-fitting between timber studs and rafters, the roll is made of glass mineral wool material, ensuring durability. Environmentally-friendly, the Frametherm roll is free of CFCs, HCFCs and any other material with Ozone Depletion Potential. It provides coverage of 3.19m2.
- Superior thermal performance
- Lightweight for ease of installation
- FrameTherm Roll 32 has a thermal conductivity of 0.032 W/mK
- Sized to friction fit between studs at 600mm centres
- Easy to handle and install with no gaps between adjacent rolls
- All dimensions are nominal