An AirGuard vapour control layer can significantly reduce heat loss and increase energy efficiency. By controlling heat transfer and reflecting heat inside the building, they help keep buildings cool in summer, and warm in winter. AirGuard AVCLs offer highly engineered vapour control, to help your project meet sustainable building requirements and achieve environmental goals. Using AirGuard AVCLs for internal walls and insulating external walls with Tyvek breather membranes creates a building envelope that is airtight and vapour-open. Together, they provide a holistic solution for optimum energy efficiency and interior comfort.
- An AVCL with limited vapour transmission that reduces the risk of condensation within the insulation and enables drying out of the construction
- Airtight and water resistant
- Superior mechanical strength
- Lightweight and flexible material – easy to install
- BBA certificates: 08/4548 and 90/2548