This suspended stone wool ceiling tile from Rockfon has high acoustic properties and does not contribute to the growth of MRSA ensuring low particle emission (ISO Class 5). The front has a white painted micro-textured, water repellent fleece and the rear has a back fleece. Provides coverage area of 11.52m².
- Class A sound absorption
- A1 Fire Rated
- Reflects 86 percent of the light
- Humidity and sag resistant
- Can be cleaned with a vacuum and a damp cloth
- Enhanced durability and dirt resistance
- Provides no sustenance to microorganisms