This Timber Cavity Board from Rockwool provides enhanced fire protection for timber frame and masonry properties. A wall insulation, it is made from non-combustible stone wool wrapped within a resilient polythene sleeve for a weather protective installation. It ensures minimum air leakage and heat loss between an external cavity and separating party wall. Provides coverage area of 42m² per pack.
- Simple installation
- Provides up to 60 minutes fire resistance (EI)
- Provides acoustic resistance
- Improves air leakage and heat loss
- Flexibility is unaffected by building movement
- Can be installed both vertically and horizontally
- Site durable and weather resistant