Knauf Sound Panel boards are an acoustic plasterboard designed for installation in areas where you may want to reduce noise. The Sound Panels are a lot heavier than a standard plasterboard sheet, but greatly reduce any noise impact in adjacent rooms or properties. Knauf Sound Panels are used throughout the building industry usually as part of an acoustic wall system that might include mineral cavity insulation and acoustic sealant. Sound Panel is one of the most cost effective acoustic plasterboards on the market.
- Easy to score and snap for rapid installation
- High-mass and tuned core
- Ideal for ceilings in acoustic floors
- Enhanced fire and impact performance
- Heavier than the standard plastic board
- Complies with EN 520 - Types A and D
- Approved Document E partitions