This RainScreen slab by Knauf is a semi-rigid, lightweight and non-combustible slab. It contains a water repellent additive that provides defence against rain penetration of the external wall. The RainScreen slab is lightweight but rigid enough to resist the compression forces generated when installing the insulation slabs. It can be combined to be used with perforated rain screen cladding systems, both below and above 18m in height. Provides a coverage of 3.60m2.
- Thermal Conductivity 0.035W/mK
- Designed to adapt to minor imperfections in substrates
- Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire rating
- Comprising a robust outer surface and a resilient inner face
- Suitable for use on buildings above 18m in height
- Environmentally friendly
- Resistant to vapour and moisture