Earthwool OmniFit Insulation Roll is a glass wool product that provides both thermal and acoustic performance. Ideal for all domestic and commercial applications, it has a superior thermal performance than standard loft rolls and can also used in acoustic applications such as separating floors and internal walls.
- Excellent thermal performance and sound absorption characteristics
- Multi-application product which can be used to insulate a wide range of applications
- Non-combustible Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification rating
- Made with ECOSE® Technology which does not contain any added phenol or formaldehyde. Products made with ECOSE® are soft to touch, they generate low levels of dust and low VOCs
- More insulation per roll than alternative Rock Mineral Wool rolls
- Combi-cut products are partially perforated rolls providing the flexibility of multiple roll widths to maximise on-site efficiency. The product can be used at widths of:
timber joists at 400mm centres or,
timber joists at 600mm centres or,
unsplit as a full width roll.