Knauf Earthwool Loft Roll is primarily used for thermal insulation of pitched roofs at ceiling level. It is a low-density glass mineral wool quilt with a thermal conductivity of 0.044 W/mK. Odourless, rot proof and non-hygroscopic, it does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria. It provides coverage of 8.01m2.
- Long roll lengths to minimise the number of rolls required per installation
- Lightweight quilt for ease of installation
- Thermal conductivity of 0.044 W/mK
- Combines thermal, acoustic and fire performance
- Loft Roll 44 is odourless, rot proof, non hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria