Knauf Aquapanel Exterior is a tough cement board for exterior use with a Portland cement and aggregate core and coated glass fibre mesh embedded in the back and front surfaces. Ends are square cut and edges are reinforced and finished smoothly.
- Provide a solid, dry base
- Boards can withstand the extreme weathering effects of wind, rain, and snow
- An ideal substrate for directly applied render finishes
- Can be used for exterior walls in ventilated systems, exterior ceilings, and soffits
- Once taped and jointed, can be left unfinished for up to six months
- Easily curved
- Ideal for creating exterior soffits, and the illusion of an internal ceiling continuing through the faÃ§ade to the outside of the building