Celotex XR4200 is a (Extra Thick) multi-purpose PIR insulation board that enables lower U-values to be achieved with a single layer of insulation. Celotex XR4200 helps architects and designers to meet current and future building regulations including Part L, BREEAM and the Code for Sustainable Homes. This board uses a rigid foam core comprising of polyisocyanurate (PIR) and foil facing sheets that finish this product.
- With low emissivity foil facings, XR4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agents that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2012
- Ideal solution for new build and refurbishment projects, which provide long term energy savings energy savings.
- Is certified under BBA Agreement Certificate number 95/3197 & 09/4671
- Is suitable for a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems