Celotex GA4100 is a (General Application) multi-purpose insulation board targeted at 'cut to fit' applications between rafters and joists, but it's applications don't end there. This unique board allows excellent lowered U-values with just a single layer that has previously been hard to achieve, it uses a rigid foam core comprising of polyisocyanurate (PIR) and foil facing sheets that finish this product.
- Easy to cut and shape
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Suitable for a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Ideal solution for new build and refurbishment projects
- Highly durable
- Achieves an A plus rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008
- Is certified under BBA Agreement Certificate number 95/3197 and 09/4667