ThistlePro PureFinish contains ACTIVair technology which decomposes formaldehyde emissions into non-harmful inert compounds, improving the air quality within buildings. ThistlePro PureFinish can be used to finish most common backgrounds including undercoat plasters and plasterboards.
- Suitable for application by hand or mechanical plastering machine
- Conforms to EN 13279-1
- This product is certified to BES 6001 achieving a rating of 'Excellent'
- Available in 25kg bags
- ACTIVair technology, designed specifically to improve indoor air quality
- Decomposes formaldehyde emissions into non-harmful inert compounds, thus eliminating the risk of re-emission
- For use on a wide range of backgrounds
- Provides a smooth, high quality surface to internal walls and ceilings
- Ideally used in hospitals, schools, childrens rooms and family homes where air quality for inhabitants is important