Thistle BoardFinish is a finish plaster for low suction backgrounds from British Gypsum. It is a retarded hemihydrate, premixed gypsum plaster, which requires the addition of clean water to prepare it for use. It provides a smooth and high quality surface to internal walls and ceilings, and a durable base for the application of decorative finishes.
- The gypsum base provides greater fire protection
- Suitable for situations where the temperature does not exceed 49 degree celsius
- 4 month shelf life
- Approximately 1 1/2 hours setting time
- Conforms to BSI Standards
- Complies with EN 13279-1 type B1/20/2
- Conforms to ISO 9001: 2008.