Gyptone Quattro 41 perforated boards feature geometric designs with a special sound absorbent tissue backing, providing a jointless finish that is ready for on-site decoration. All Gyptone boards are capable of giving sound insulation performance up to Dncw = 39dB. The tapered edge helps to reduce installation time and provides a quality finish.
- Achieves high levels of sound absorption and is classified as a Class C absorber satisfying national Building Regulations Approved Document E
- Gyptone ceilings provide the ideal solution for reception areas, vibrant classrooms, intimate restaurant spaces and stunning retail interiors
- Gyptone can be painted in any colour, a key aspect in interior design decisions
- ACTIVair technology is now included in many Gyptone products as standard, allowing you to create a ceiling that not only improves the look and feel of a room, but also the quality of the air within
- ACTIVair from British Gypsum is a new technology that absorbs VOCs from the room interior and breaks them down into harmless inert compounds, eliminating the risk of re-emission