Gyproc WallBoard consists of an aerated gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to strong paper liners. The PIR insulant is then further bonded to the finished plasterboard. A very high performing, yet cost-effective, thermal laminate used for refurbishment and room-in-the-roof applications where a substantial upgrade in thermal insulation is required.
- Packs enhanced performance into a lower thickness, cost effective board
- Includes a vapour control layer to reduce risk of condensation
- Provide additional fire and acoustic performance
- Ideal for a plaster finish or direct decoration
- Factory bonded to an expanded polystyrene insulant with zero ODP (ozone depletion potential)
- Faced with ivory coloured Gyproc wallboard
- Complies with EN 13950