Gyproc Fireline Plasterboard is a fire resistant plasterboard that consists of an aerated gypsum core with glass fibre and other additives encased in, and firmly bonded to, strong paper liners that are pink. This product is suitable for Drylining, wall lining and ceiling systems where increased fire protection is essential. This tapered edged plasterboard is perfect protection for structural steel.
- Enhanced fire protection, for use in partitions and ceiling applications to meet the requirements of building regulations
- Available in tapered and square edge
- Complies with EN 520 – Type F
- Thermal Conductivity 0.24W/mK
- Idea where stringent fire performance is required such as in domestic separating walls, corridors, garages and steel encasement