This Gypframe MF11 nut and bolt from British Gypsum is engineered to provide seamless flat or curved suspended ceilings. Part of the CasoLine MF range, it is made using the patented UltraSTEEL process. It has improved strength, high load carry capacity, screw retention and pull-out resistance.
- Does not rot, twist or warp
- 200 per pack
- Up to 50 percent lighter than equivalent timber systems
- Conforms to EN 14195 and EN 13964
- Gypframe metal products are produced to the European manufacturing standard EN 14195: 2008 and are manufactured under a quality system independently audited and certified as conforming to ISO 9001: 2008. The EN 14195: 2008 standard does not cover component design or system performance
- Up to 50% lighter than equivalent timber systems, and up to 70% lighter than blockwork, Gypframe metal products are easier to transport and offer a high strength to weight ratio for guaranteed performance and long life.
- Non-flammable and won't rot, twist or warp. They can be stored outside and installed in any weather, making it easier to schedule work.