Used to upgrade performance of 43, 70, 92 and 146mm wall systems. Includes sight lines for board alignment, also with wider flange widths increasing board fixing area and strength. Used to construct frame in drywall system. Conforms to EN14188
- UltraSTEEL process enhances profile strength and rigidity whilst remaining lightweight
- UltraSTEEL™ is unique to British Gypsum and the Gypframe product range. Along with an aesthetic difference, UltraSTEEL™ provides additional benefits over plain steel, these being improved yield strength, improved load carrying capacity, improved screw retention and strip out strength and improved resistance to screw pull-out
- Gypframe metal products are produced to the European manufacturing standard EN 14195: 2008 and are manufactured under a quality system independently audited and certified as conforming to ISO 9001: 2008. The EN 14195: 2008 standard does not cover component design or system performance
- Uniquely shaped studs used for increased acoustic performance.
- Improved yield strength
- Linear metre weight = 0.75kg
- Gauge = 0.5mm