Zentia offer a full acoustical ceiling tile recycling service during demolition, construction and renovation stages of any of your projects. Their recycling scheme fits the needs of all customers by providing a no minimum quantity of ceilings needed for recycling, an end-of-life and off-cut recycling programme for new build and renovation projects as well as ensuring that they recycle ALL mineral fibre ceiling tiles manufactured after 1st of January 2000.
By recycling with Zentia customers can benefit from:
- No landfill fees or skip costs. Zentia pick up your old ceiling tiles.
- No minimum quantities. Zentia will support you in diverting your waste from landfill.
- End-of-Life and Off-Cut recycling programmes for new build and renovation projects
- Recycling ceilings contributes to LEED®, BREEAM, HQE, DGNB and Ska credits by including ceiling recycling in your construction waste plan.
To find out how you can recycle with Zentia please contact your local CCF branch.
Not only do Zentia focus heavily on their recycling they are committed to making a positive difference in the world with Zentia GreenPrint which is centred around the sustainability pillars which are important to their business and is their roadmap to a sustainable future.
The Zentia GreenPrint reinforces their commitment to improve the following areas:
- Design and manufacture innovative products with reduced environmental and social impacts.
- Decrease our operational footprint in the areas of energy, water and waste.
- Be a responsible partner in the communities where we operate.