Tyvek Supro is the market-leading breather membrane, helping to protect roofs against wind and water, and also improve energy efficiency. Tyvek Supro is a durable, water resistant membrane that is reinforced with a laminated polypropylene nonwoven. This airtight, vapour-permeable membrane is extremely water-resistant, and can be used for all supported and unsupported pitched roofs. Tyvek Supro does not need any soffit, tile or ridge ventilation, which can save time and money in the construction process. In addition to warm, hybrid and cold roofs, applications include Scottish sarking board systems, low-pitched metal roofs, and wall and floor applications. Tyvek Supro Plus offers the same benefits, plus an integral adhesive lap tape designed for use in the Tyvek sealed roof system. Sealing all horizontal laps contributes to the system’s thermal efficiency by reducing air infiltration.
- Extremely water resistant
- Provides superior air and moisture management for commercial and domestic buildings
- For all supported and sun-supported pitched roof applications
- For Scottish sarking board systems
- For low pitched metal roofs, wall and floor applications
- BBA certificate 08/4548