Isorubber Contract is a cost effective acoustic mat for use as a soft covering in soundproofing and noise reduction applications. It is an incredibly durable acoustic underlay. Primarily used on concrete floor systems to achieve Approved Document Part E compliance; compliance can be achieved with all masonry external flanking wall constructions.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating
- Performs for the lifetime of the building
- Simple installation
- A dense, tough recycled rubber product
- Virtually no short or long term compression deterioration under load
- A high acoustic performance
- Can be used with the full range of screed and flanking cavity wall constructions