Platform Floor is an acoustic floating floor board that can be fitted over all types of concrete and timber subfloors. It can be used in new build and refurbishment applications and is Robust Detail FFT5 compliant. Platform Floor provides a stable deck that is suitable for almost all types of floor finish including carpet, vinyl, stone, ceramics, hardwood and laminate.
- Can be used to achieve Approved Doc. Part E compliance as part of the Isosonic Platform Floor systems or applicable Robust Detail systems.
- Has minimal deflection under load and is suitable for use below non-loadbearing partitions.
- Optional “peel clean” covering available to protect surface from site works.
- Tried and tested solution that has been used since 2003.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Simple installation.