Isosonic Dek 30 is a 30mm thick acoustic flooring board that can be fitted directly over floor joists making it ideal for refurbishment projects. It utilises an extremely dense resilient Isorubber layer that is bonded to a flooring grade chipboard. This provides a stable structural deck that is suitable for almost all types of floor finish and helps to reduce impact and airborne sound transfer.
- Provides a combined structural deck and acoustic insulation.
- Can achieve Approved Doc. Part E compliance when used as part the Isosonic Dekfloor system.
- Has minimal deflection under load, this means that the floor does not feel “bouncy” underfoot and that it is suitable for use below non-loadbearing partitions.
- Continues to perform for the lifetime of the building and does not deteriorate over time.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Simple installation.