This hardwood structural plywood is suitable for a variety of general construction applications, including renovation work. Suitable for engineering applications, it is used extensively in walls, floors and roofs. It can also be used to construct beams, hoardings and internal structures like bins and boxes.
- Complies with EN13986 governing the use in construction
- Manufactured using phenolic glue that complies with EN314-2 Class 3 (WBP equivalent)
- Service class EN636 Class 2
- The panel conforms to the latest European low emission standards 'E1'
- Can be used both internally and externally
- When used externally the panel should be treated with an appropriate wood treatment/sealant, ensuring that all edges are adequately sealed