This SCA timber shuttering is a comprehensive plywood which can be used for all general purpose building applications, including shuttering and hoarding. Compressed and coated in a smooth film, this sheathing plywood withstands the loads and forces encountered during the pouring of concrete, as well as vibrations.
- For General structural use in accordance with EN 13986 and EN 636
- Not suitable for Floors, roofs or walls
- Glue complies to EN 314-2 Class 3 (WBP equivalent)
- Conforms to the latest European low emission standards E1
- Suitable for general construction and renovation work
- When used externally the panel should be treated with an appropriate wood treatment/sealant, ensuring that all edges are adequately sealed