This kiln-dried sawn timber is used in a variety of construction projects and structural applications, and has a number of uses inside homes and in gardens. The carcassing finishes 2mm off nominal thickness and 5mm off nominal width. It is also suitable for extensions and floor joists.
- High longevity and strength
- Kiln dried to help improve stability and straightness
- Rounded corners for easy handling
- Responsibly sourced softwood
- High pressure treated with Tanalith E or similar
- Offers protection against fungal and insect attack
- FSC certified