The SP Firestop VRB has been tested with ROCKWOOL RAINSCREEN DUO-SLAB to ASFP TGD 19: “Fire resistance test for ‘Open State’ cavity barriers, used in the external fabric of buildings”. The combination of non combustible insulation and an effective fire barrier supports fire safe façade systems and aids the design of high rise buildings above 18m.
- Fully tested to ASFP TGD 19: “Fire Resistance Test for ‘Open-State’ Cavity Barriers used in the external envelope or fabric of buildings”
- Up to 60 minutes fire integrity and insulation
- Satisfies NHBC and CWCT guidance for ventilation gaps at fire barrier locations
- Weather resistant
- Easy site storage and handling
- Combined with Rockwool Rainscreen Duo-slab it simplifies the design of high rise buildings above 18m