Rockwool's heating and ventilation pipe insulation is a resilient, high performance barrier provided by one-piece, reinforced foil with integral lap. It is perfect for almost all pipe applications and benefits from being fast and simple to install, helping you reduce costs and time on site. This product comes in a 169mm bore (diameter) with a thickness of 25mm in a 1m length.
- Chemically compatible with all types of pipes, equipment and fittings
- Rockwool stone wool insulation products have been proven in service for over 60 years
- Pre-formed sections of stone wool insulation
- Fast and simple installation
- Water repellent
- Naturally inert and rot-proof material
- CE marked in accordance with BS EN 14317