ROCKWOOL Rollbatt products provide effective, medium density thermal insulation with acoustic properties and fire resistance. The products are suitable for roof spaces in all types of buildings or to overlay ceiling tiles in suspended ceilings. ROCKWOOL Rollbatt is supplied pre-cut to 400mm (x3) or 600mm (x2) widths in 100mm
- Rollbatt products have a thermal conductivity (k value) of 0.044W/mK
- All ROCKWOOL Roll products will not react with any metal components in the loft, nor will it cause loss of plasticiser from PVC cables and pipes.
- All ROCKWOOL Roll products achieve a reaction to fire classification of A1 as defined in BS EN 13501-1.
- Outstanding thermal and acoustic properties
- Roll is easy to cut for use between joist spacings
- Rollbatt is pre-cut in 400 and 600mm widths