This pedestal from Permaflor is a height adjustable product that conforms to quality specifications and has a specific void height option. It can be fixed using an adhesive or even mechanically to the slab. Locating lugs on the head ensure correct panel seating, with the option of screw-fixing for additional rigidity.
- Mild steel disc of 90mm in diameter by 2mm thick welded onto a 25.5mm outside diameter mild steel tube
- Reduced at one end to take the mating thread of the base
- Locking nut allows fine adjustment of the head to the correct finished floor height and can then be fixed with adhesive
- Locking nut allows fine adjustment of the head to the finished floor height
- Pre-formed holes incorporated to facilitate mechanical fixings
- Threaded tube is electro zinc plated and cut to a suitable length