The Monarfloor Tranquility is an acoustic isolation membrane system for party floors. The product isolates wood and laminate floors from the sub floor reducing impact noise transmission and also improves the thermal comfort of the floor. It is a self adhesive composite system comprising a layer of LRAC foam sealed both sides with a polyethylene membrane.
- Provides superior dynamic stiffness, acoustic isolation and damping performance
- BPC approved
- Suitable for hard or soft surface coverings
- Ideal for new-build, conversion and renovation projects
- Surpasses the performance requirement of approved Document E of the Building Regulations
- Complies with robust details E-FC-8
- One part self-adhesive system