Manufactured from durable hardwood species, this non-structural plywood is suitable for a variety of general construction applications including ceilings and wall linings. It is also suitable for use in furniture, temporary hoardings, and non-structural packaging. It is recommended that face veneer is at least 1mm thick after sanding.
- Suitable for general joinery
- Can be painted and stained
- Third party verified (Q Mark)
- Excellent core veneer quality
- Face veneer is 1mm thick after sanding
- Made in accordance with BS1088 ( BS1088 is not a structural standard )
- Not reccommended for building boats