Knauf Silentboard rewrites the rules on drywall acoustic performance. Its patented design allows the creation of drywall partitions which outperform the sound reduction of traditional plasterboard and solid masonry walls across a wider range of sound frequencies. Quick and simple to install, Knauf Silentboard is highly versatile and can be used for both new and existing buildings.
- Special gypsum core for highest sound insulation
- High performance at low frequencies
- Easy application
- Good coherence of structure when exposed to fire
- Concave and convex bending is possible
- Folding with mitring is possible
- Low expansion and shrinkage when climate conditions change