Knauf's Rocksilk Flexible Slab 50mm is a multi-purpose thermal and acoustic insulation slab specifically designed for installation by friction fitting, Its intended for general thermal and acoustic insulation. For use in applications such as internal partitions, and between timber and metal studs, rafters and floor joists. Additionally it boasts a A1 fire classification rating.
- Earthwool Flexible Slab is typically used for the thermal and acoustic insulation of a wide variety of constructions such as timber and metal stud partitions, timber frame walls and suspended timber floors.
- Flexible edge on all 4 sides providing total flexibility for ease of installation
- Earthwool Flexible Slab offers negligible resistance to the passage of water vapour and has a water vapour resistivity of 5.00MNs/g.m.
- Earthwool Flexible Slab represents no known threat to the environment and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential and zero Global Warming Potential.
- Non-combustible (Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire rating)
- Provides excellent thermal and acoustic performance