Knauf Earthwool Rafter Roll is a semi-rigid roll of glass mineral wool which is lightweight, flexible, resilient and non-combustible with extra high thermal performance, it is designed for friction fitting between rafters. Earthwool Rafter Roll is odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Rafter roll provides very high thermal performance (0.036 W/mK) and provides thermal and acoustic performance
- Friction fitting allows rafter spacing to be completely filled, thus eliminating air gaps
- Earthwool Rafter Roll offers negligible resistance to the passage of water vapour and has a water vapour resistivity of 5.00MNs/g.m.
- Earthwool Rafter Roll represents no known threat to the environment and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential and zero Global Warming Potential.
- The product comes in long roll legnths and is a 1.2m wide roll that is easily cut on site