Earthwool Frametherm Insulation Roll by Knauf is a resilient, non-combustible product for timber frames. Used for friction-fitting between timber studs and rafters, the roll is made of glass mineral wool material, ensuring durability. Environmentally-friendly, the Frametherm roll is free of CFCs, HCFCs and any other material with Ozone Depletion Potential. It provides coverage of 6.84m2.
- Excellent thermal performance
- Made with ECOSE® Technology which does not contain any added phenol or formaldehyde. Products made with ECOSE® are soft to touch, they generate low levels of dust and low VOCs
- Non-combustible Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification rating
- A partially perforated roll providing the flexibility of multiple roll widths to maximise on-site efficiency. The product can be used at widths of:
timber joists at 600mm centres or,
unsplit as a full width roll.
- Much quicker to install than rigid foam boards
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics