Knauf Earthwool FrameTherm Rolls and Slabs are resilient, non-combustible, glass mineral wool products, supplied at 570mm wide to suit common timber stud centres.
- FrameTherm Roll consists of a resilient, unfaced, non-combustible glass mineral wool quilt
- Frametherm is rot proof, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria
- FrameTherm Roll is free from CFCs, HCFCs and any other material with ozone depletion potential in their manufacture and content and represents no known threat to the environment
- FrameTherm Roll 32 has a thermal conductivity of 0.032 W/mK
- Sized to friction fit between studs at 600mm centres
- Easy to handle and install with no gaps between adjacent rolls
- All dimensions are nominal