Earthwool Acoustic Partition Roll is a flexible glass mineral wool quilt that provides a high level of sound absorption. Manufactured to a minimum density of 10Kg/m3, the roll is 1200mm wide and ready cut to 2 x 600mm wide rolls. Odourless, rot proof and non-hygroscopic, it does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria. It provides coverage of 15.6m2.
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Made with ECOSE® Technology which does not contain any added phenol or formaldehyde. Products made with ECOSE® are soft to touch, they generate low levels of dust and low VOCs
- Non-combustible Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire classification rating
- Friction fitting between studs
- A partially perforated roll providing the flexibility of multiple roll widths to maximise on-site efficiency. The product can be used at widths of:
timber joists at 600mm centres or,
unsplit as a full width roll.
- Proven test results with all major brands of
plasterboard to provide assured compliance with
sound related building regulations.
Manufactured density meets the requirements outlined within relevant sound related building regulations.