Kingspan Kooltherm K106 Cavity Insulation Board with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core is resistant to moisture and is suitable for insulating cavity walls with a 10mm residual cavity fixture. With a water-tight, vapour-open polypropylene fleece reverse facing, this product is ideal for both residential and industrial applications. It provides coverage of 2.16m2.
- Low emissivity composite foil inner facing
- Thermal conductivity 0.018 W/mK
- BBA approved
- Easy to handle and install
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
- Green Guide Rating A+
- Unaffected by air infiltration