British Gypsum Gypframe Folded Edge Channel is the most commonly used channel for securing wall studs in ceilings and floor junctions. Its uniquely designed to have a much greater strength capacity than a traditional plain steel channel. This design makes it easier for screw holing without affecting the rigidity of the frame. This product comes in a single length.
- The largest gypsum cove moulding in the range, with a traditional 'C' profile
- Adorning finish where ceilings and walls meet
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy to cut
- Suitable for larger rooms and commercial applications
- Gives a high quality look to any room, especially when used in conjunction with Gyproc Cornice Strips
- Complies with EN 14209