GTEC LaDura is an alternative to a traditional gypsum fibreboard. Made from gypsum reinforced with wood fibre, it is stronger and harder than other plasterboards giving greater impact and pull out resistance. LaDura combines fire, moisture and impact resistance and provides a superior finish to gypsum fibreboards. It has been designed for durability in busy, high traffic areas which are intensively used, or prone to abnormal or rough use including schools, hospitals and hotel corridors.
- High impact strength providing extended life in high traffic areas
- Excellent pull out resistance allows direct fixing of hung loads
- Fully recyclable - with low embodied carbon, helping to reduce environmental impact
- Excellent fire, sound impact and moisture resistant
- Compatible with standard metal framing