This security mesh from Expamet is a flattened mesh ideal for sandwiching between plasterboards and structural studs or joists to improve resistance to trespasser attack. Manufactured in a single sheet of steel, it eliminates the possibility of likely broken joints. Lightweight and non corrosive, the mesh has a diamond profile design which restricts the use of hand tools for cutting or damaging.
- Expanded mesh creates no waste compared with perforated mesh
- No joints, interweaving or welds to fail under stress
- Suitable for residential and commercial properties
- Manufactured in mild steel
- An effective way of securing the buildings via installation in walls and ceilings
- Mill finish
- Hot rolled mild steel DD11 to BS EN10111:2008