The DeWalt Cross Line Laser can project bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines to suit various levelling and layout applications. Designed to deliver maximum brightness for increased visibility while working in low light or dark conditions. It has a total working range extending to almost 165ft with indoor visibility of 100ft. Built in magnetic pivot bracket mounts easily on metal surfaces.
- Self-levelling cross line laser is accurate to ±0.3 mm/m in levelling applications
- Self-levelling up to 4 degrees surface angle with automatic out of level indication
- Works with DE0892 detector up to the distance of 50 metres
- Overmolded housing and thick glass protects the tool and helps maintain calibration under jobsite conditions
- Includes 3 x AA batteries for 40 plus hours runtime
- Kitbox protects unit and helps maintain calibration when stored in gang box
- Two button operation and low battery indication for ease of use