This cement particleboard from Cembrit is manufactured by mixing fine wood particles, cement and mineralising agents. Stronger and less absorbent than timber and plasterboard panel products, it combines the strength of cement with the flexibility of wood. The fresh board is kept in a maturing store and passed through a conditioning chamber to ensure its moisture content is at an equilibrium.
- Heat insulation properties save energy
- Ideal for racking applications
- Resistant to insect and fungal attack
- Excellent impact, fire and acoustic properties
- Class O material
- Certified with BS 476 Part 6, 7 and 22