Celotex GA3075 is multi-purpose insulation board targeted at 'cut to fit' applications between rafters and joists, but its applications don't end there, this board has long been at the heart of Celotex's vast range and provides numerous thermal insulation solutions. This unique board allows excellent lowered U-values with just a single layer that has previously been hard to achieve, and with its rigid foam core comprising of polyisocyanurate (PIR) its foil facing sheets finish this product to make it perfect for any refurbishment or new build project.
- Easy to cut and shape
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Suitable for a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Ideal solution for new build and refurbishment projects
- Highly durable
- Achieves an A plus rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008
- Is certified under BBA Agreement Certificate number 95/3197 and 09/4667