Easy flat roof recovery with Hardrock
Posted on September 7, 2015 by CCF
Repairing or recovering worn-out flat roofs is now easier with ROCKWOOL’s Hardrock Multi-Fix Recovery Board, compatible with mechanically fixed, bonded, and torch-applied flat roof membrane systems. The board, which is part of CCF’s flat roof range, makes the repair process simple and is ideal for refurbishments. You can lay it directly on top of existing surfaces where it accommodates imperfections within the existing finish.
This cost-effective, flat roof recovery solution is compatible with all common waterproof membranes from single-ply and EPDM through to bitumen and liquid systems.
Hardrock is easy to cut and simple to fix with adhesive or mechanical fixings. And it’s no trouble to finish because the board’s superb heat-resistance takes torching directly. You can roll out the top bitumen layer and torch as you go.
- Installs over existing roof surfaces
- Lightweight, easy to handle, and simple to cut – 30mm thick
- Covers minor imperfections
- Isolation layer between polymeric and bituminous membranes
- Mechanical or adhesive fixing 13162
- Excellent heat resistance
- Ideal for direct torch bitumen systems
- Reduces noise
- Complies with requirements of BS EN 13501-1