Choice of flat roof insulation boards from Kingspan
Posted on September 11, 2015 by CCF
CCF’s new flat roof range brings you two superb insulating solutions from Kingspan: Thermaroof TR26 LPC/FM and Thermaroof TR27 LPC/FM. The main difference is that the two boards are for use with different waterproofing systems.
- Ideal for fast-track building programmes, Thermaroof TR26 is fully compatible with most mechanically fixed single-ply waterproofing systems. Thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK.
- Thermaroof TR27 is fully compatible with single-ply, non-bituminous membranes that are fully bonded with solvent-based adhesive systems, and with most bitumen-based and mastic asphalt waterproofing systems. Thermal conductivity: 0.024 W/mK.
Both boards are good insulators, easy to work with, and perform well in new-build and refurbishment projects.
- LPCB approved to LPS 1181: Part 1
- FM approved for Class 1 steel-deck roof assemblies
- Compatible with most green-roof systems
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non-deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP