Isover RD Party Wall Roll Keeps Noisy Neighbours Sweet
Posted on June 29, 2015 by CCF
Isover’s RD Party Wall Roll is a great time-saver when you’re insulating party walls against transmitted noise. These glass mineral wool rolls come in a range of thicknesses, pre-cut to a width of 2×455mm to fit standard wall-tie spacings. To fit, remove all mortar snots then slip pre-cut rolls into the cavity to help you achieve building-regulations acoustic standards and give your party walls a zero U-value.
And since the rolls are robust-detail compliant, there’s no need for pre-completion testing.
- Thicknesses of 75, 100, 125, and 150mm – all pre-cut to a width of 2×455mm
- Meets building regulations: Approved Document (AD) E in England & Wales, and Technical Standard Section 5 in Scotland
- Gives party walls a zero U-value
- Robust-detail compliant – tested and approved for use in many of the Separating Walls / Masonry Robust Details
- Contains up to 86% recycled post-consumer glass
Visit your local CCF to find out more. Locate your closest branch here