Versatile glass mineral wool slab suits numerous applications
Posted on March 9, 2015 by CCF
In insulation there’s no such thing as one-product-fits-all, but the new Earthwool OmniFit Slab from Knauf Insulation comes close. These friction-fit slabs of glass mineral wool give you superb thermal performance across a huge range of applications: rafters, timber and steel-frame walls, internal partitions, and internal, separating, and ground floors.
These versatile, multi-application slabs are non-combustible and offer laboratory-tested acoustic performance. Best of all, they come at a price that insulates your business against budget overruns.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.035W/mK at all thicknesses
- Exceptional acoustic absorption
- Friction-fitting between studs, joists, and rafters
- Non-combustible to Euroclass A1 to BS EN 13501-1
- Odourless, rot-proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin
- Vapour resistivity of 5.00MNs/g.m
- Slab sizes: 1,200 × 400/600mm; slab thicknesses: 50 to 140mm
“Knauf Insulation’s Earthwool OmniFit slab is a wonderfully versatile product. It’s easy to handle, it offers thermal and acoustic performance, and you can use it in multiple applications. OmniFit is a great addition to the Earthwool range.” – Rory Gillespie, Category Manager for Building Insulation, CCF
To order or find out more, visit your local CCF branch or call our nationwide Insulation Sales Team on 0844 892 2563.